Sunday, March 9, 2008

Shooting Photos at Lok Kawi Wildlife Park, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia.




What a great day! For once the Sabah weather was kind on me and gave me a chance to take some photos. So happened I have a friend over from West Malaysia (xcaliber, from the amc.com.my forum) who is also a photography nut like me. I had never been to the Lok Kawi Wildlife Park so it was basically a blind leading a blind. :P But we got there eventually. Once there, we proceeded to do our photo-shooting mission. Ha! Did manage to take quite a few photos that I'm quite pleased with. All photos were taken with my Sony A100 DSLR.

This little guy is just sitting there pretty waiting for me to take the photo. How can I resist such a cutie? :) This was taken with an old Minolta 50mm f1.7 lens.







Now the owl was spooky. He was just sitting there staring at me. Gave me the chill. This shot was also taken with my Minolta 50mm f1.7 lens.



Asian Elephants. Elephants love water. This guy is so playful. He wll dive in to the water and grapple around for food. A total joy to watch, especially for the kids. This shot was taken with the Sony SAL75300 lens.

It was a great day with lotsa great photo opportunities. For more photos, please visit my flickr site: www.flickr.com/photos/kysham. Leave a post or comment there. Thanks.

No comments: